Help Center Article List
1. Log in to My Account > My Returns
2. Choose the item(s) you want to return and let us know why (it helps us make more of the products you want).
3. Pay for your return shipping in the portal (If you've already got store credit, you can use it to pay).
4. Once your return is booked, you’ll get an email with your shipping label. Simply stick the new label over the old one on your original Showpo bag, seal it up, and drop it at the post office.
1. Head to our 'Returns' page on our website and follow the prompts.
2. Print out the shipping label and stick it on the parcel.
3. Drop it off at your local post office
Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
Then, when your order is on it's way, you’ll receive another email from the courier with your tracking number. Use this tracking link to follow your order's journey.
Keep an eye out for these emails in your inbox (and junk folder too). It may take up to 24 hours to receive tracking information.
Can’t find your tracking email? Check the following...
Have a Showpo account?
Log in to My Account > My orders > Track.
Checked out as a guest?
Pop your email and order ID (included in your confirmation email) in the tracking link above to follow your Showpo order.
Only received part of your order?
Your order can come from both our Australian and U.S. warehouses so shipping times for each warehouse might be different. Items shipped from the U.S. warehouse are displayed in red at checkout and you'll receive separate tracking emails so you can keep an eye on them.
If you haven't received your order by the estimated delivery date in your tracking email, contact us and we'll help to track it down.
Still not sure? Get in touch via livechat, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily help you out.
All returns sent back using our returns portal and shipping labels are easily tracked.
Your return is processed within 48 hours of being delivered back to us, and you'll receive an email notifying you it's been processed and your store credit added to your account.
You can find your tracking the following ways:
Have an account?
Log into My Account > Current Returns > Track Returns
Checked out as a guest?
Head to the Order Tracking Portal to track using your order ID (from your shipping confirmation email).
If you have any issues with this, reach out to our Customer Happiness Team via live chat or email us at email@example.com and we’ll happily help you out!