Showpo offers a flat-rate of $9.95 for all orders or free standard shipping for orders over $50.
Head over to our shipping page for more info.
If for any reason you aren’t happy with your order, you can return the items for store credit.
We've extended our returns timeframe so that all orders placed between December 1st and December 25th 2020 are eligible for a return until January 31st 2021 *Subject to meeting all other returns criteria
Repair oily, congested skin and reduce the adverse impact of urban pollution with this modeling mask. Infused with a potent blend of pore-clearing charcoal and skin-softening botanicals, the mask draws out toxins, banishes blemishes and nixes blackheads.
Paint it on, peel it off and praise the glowing results.
Once exclusive to South Korean spas, modeling masks are the latest skin-care sensation. The two-step treatment starts as a thick gel and transforms into a rubber mask that conforms to the shape of your face and locks in beneficial actives.
Consider this one a Marie Kondo session for your pores. Charcoal draws out impurities and excess oil, chamomile calms and soothes, while chestnut bark removes dead skin cells and improves texture. The mask also contains moisture-boosting hyaluronic Acid and squalane, as well as anti-ageing peptides, ceramides and collagen to plump and polish your complexion.
1) Empty ‘sachet 1’ (charcoal gel) and ‘sachet 2’ (collagen powder) into a sterile bowl
2) Mix for a whole minute, this will allow the actives to fuse to the charcoal gel for maximum effect
3) Using the spatula provided, apply quickly and evenly onto a clean face, taking caution to avoid the eyes
4) Kick back and relax for 30-40 minutes while the formula works its magic
5) Gently remove mask upward in a single piece
6) Stand back and admire your glowing complexion – you’re a solid 10 and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise