GUYYYSSS, I am being so helpful today! I just posted about all my packing hacks and travel tips (recently accumulated thanks to a helluva lot of YT and nerdy research). So now I’m making this easy AF list of things to actually remember to pack – your essential packing list! You can even print it out and cross things off if you’re old-school like me. 🙋 I’ve linked all my faves and current recommendations for each item too (JIC you didn’t have it sorted), but obviously not for the first few… no options for passports alas. 🙄
I.E DO NOT FUCKING FORGET THESE THINGS
- Passport and any relevant visa/s (as an example, you can’t actually get into the US without an ESTA).
- Travel insurance documents (saved in your emails is fine).
- Tickets and/or boarding passes printed or saved to wallet.
- Cash (in destinations currency), travellers card, and credit card.
- Drivers licence, you never know when you might want to drive!
- Mobile (and make sure all emergency contact details are saved with easy access).
- Medications, medical certificates (you need these to take certain prescription drugs into countries), and medical alert cards.
- Itinerary (including accommodation details), always have a digital version shared with loved ones and a printed one for reference.
- Earplugs and eyemask.
- Scarf (can be used as blanket or pillow).
- Laptop or tablet (for work, movies, reading, games etc).
- Deodorant (get a heavy-duty one).
Want the epic one I showed you in my vid? Right here. 😎
- Toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Mini shower gel (some places you stay might have that horrible cheap soap or NOTHING).
- Mini shampoo and conditioner (^ same deal).
- Hair mask (that way, you can use shitty shampoo and still have ok hair).
- Dry shampoo.
- Razor (use bulldog clip on the razor to lower accident risk).
- Mini scissors and tweezers.
- Face wipes and makeup remover (micellar water and a face halo are all you need ).
- Mini brush.
- Multi-use balm (use on brows, cuticles, elbows etc).
- Moisturiser (body and face).
- Sunscreen (this one is so light).
- Foundation and/or CC-cream.
- Multi-use palette (this Charlotte Tilbury one does your whole dang face – think blush, eyeshadow, bronzer and highlight…RIGHT!?).
- Lip balm and a pop of colour lipstick (loving peach ATM).
So clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Tops (make sure you pack an array; like bodysuits, tees, long-sleeved, going out etc).
- Skirts (denim and a longer one will suffice).
- Denim shorts.
- Button-up shirt (can be thrown on over swimmers or dressed up with hoops and a red lip).
- Jacket (warmth factor suitable for climate).
- Jeans (black skinnies and if you must, a relaxed-fit pair).
- Dresses (make sure you have mostly casual styles with 1-2 dressier options).
- PJs and athletic outfit (if you do decide to work out 😋).
- Socks, undies, sports bra, bralette, and regular bra.
- Bomb-ass earrings (they dress anything up).
- Hat and beach bag.
- Belt and silk scarf (you should know why).
- Cardigan or cosy knit sweater.
- Swimwear (I’m FROTHING off this range).
- Nude heels.
- White sneakers.
- Thongs or slides.
- Sunnies (go on, pack a few if you insist).
- Photocopies of passport and important documents.
- Mini first aid kit (pain relief, band-aids, antiseptic cream, gastro-stop etc).
- Universal adapter.
- Chargers for all devices (many use the same one).