Boys are SO bloody hard to buy for. 😒🙄 Whether it’s your dad, brother, bae, or your best mate – they’re all near impossible. Here are 13 pretty damn good gift ideas for the men in your life.
- If he has a fave, a case of ‘his beer‘ is one of the easiest, most fail-safe gifts you can buy a guy. If he doesn’t have a fave and just loves them all, why not buy individual brands and flavours, making an ‘advent calendar’ type of pressie with a beer per day.
- White sneakers are a must for any guys wardrobe and the Adidas Stan Smiths are super comfy (they’re unisex and I wear mine all the time) and stylish. They go up to a size 14, which is awesome if your bro sprouted overnight and is now a 6’5 giant.
- For the chap that is notoriously hard to buy for, tickets are a great option. Comedy, sport, artists – whatever they’re into, you can surely find something they’d like to go to over the next few months. My Dad has always wanted to fly a plane, now this is NEVER going to happen given his you know, complete lack of training. But you can actually buy ‘Flight Stimulator Experiences‘, which is pretty damn cool. You can also send him indoor skydiving!
- For the idiot that drinks too much (raises hand 🙋), he’ll enjoy The Ladybird Book Of The Hangover – a humorous read with a bunch of sarcasm to help him cope as he regrets his Christmas Eve bender.
- My boyfriend is super into his supps (that’s a gym term apparently), so he’s going to froth over the George Foreman SuppMix; a power-operated electric protein shaker that will remove any of those dirty little clumps that usually get caught in your throat like a choking device.
- For the man in your life who is SUPER into his facial hair (we all have at least one who strokes their beard like a pet), look no further than the Remington Barber’s Best Pro Power Shaver; it’s an all-in-one grooming kit that delivers ultimate precision for his ‘art’ The stainless steel, self-sharpening blades last for the life of the product so there are no replacements necessary.
- These are SUCH A GOOD GIFT! They basically have a suction thingy that sticks to the shower wall so you can play music while you’re in the shower! Like any speaker, it charges via a USB and runs from bluetooth. If you’re looking to splurge a bit more, add the Bose Soundlink Micro to cart, this thing plays some serious beats.
- Actually the best pressie for the ‘no BS’ man in your life, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is a hilarious and thought-provoking read. For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. “F**k positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.”
- If there’s a chap in your life who is more addicted to hair gel than Ross from friends, you need to throw his stash away and gift him a pot of Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Session Label Crystal Gel. Without giving hair that over-wet or greasy look, the Crystal Gel has a rubber-ice product texture that will add a new dimension to product workability
- Every house needs Cards Against Humanity, so gift it to the fellow in your life who needs constant entertainment. I promise this will keep him amused for HOURS! Extra points if he finds inappropriate things funny, this is a sure hit.
- If he keeps using your ‘nice smelly stuff’ in the shower, get him his own. He’ll love the Lush Twilight Shower Gel as it’s a dusky blend of sweet tonka, heady ylang-ylang and soothing benzoin resinoid – nothing girly about it!
- Most boys aren’t into a shit-ton of products so multi-use prodz will always be a winner. Natio SPF 30+ Moisturiser is great as it’s affordable don’t waste money on something he’s going to slap on without appreciation) and does a great job of hydrating and protecting the skin.
- When I go to the beach, I like to lie down with a good book and then sit there for a good few hours with a few swims when it gets too hot. You with me? And who else gets driven up the wall when your boyfriend or male mates get ‘bored’ and want to ‘do something fun’? This Ping Pong set, specifically designed for the pool or beach, will be the best thing you ever buy
yourselfhim. At LEAST an hour of bliss free distraction.