You know those times when you feel this uncontainable rage coming on and you know it’s completely irrational, but you just can’t help it?! It tends to result in screaming, swearing, throwing things, and the middle finger – or a combo of all four – and then about five minutes later… you’re cringing with embarrassment and post regret.
With me, most often it can be pinpointed back to the hangers (you know when you’re so hungry that just about anything begins to grind your gears) – but sometimes, there just ain’t no explanation. I’m just a 🌪… and I know I’m not the only one…
So put your hand up if any of the below have made you see red. Go on now… 🙋
- You’re in a massive hurry and the person in front of you slows down for an orange light.
- You told your friend to meet you for one drink at 6pm so you could be home in time to watch the Bachelor at 7.30 and she strolls in at 7.10.
- You text your boyfriend and he doesn’t answer, so you then try to phone him, and text him, and phone him… but he seems to have gone MIA.
- When you’ve been saving up for a designer handbag for the past 4 months and your best friend goes and buys the exact one you’ve been coveting.
- You’ve been DYING for the Superfood Salad at Chargrill Charlie’s all day, but you get there and take your #87 ticket – except #86 takes the last scrapings of the container.
- When you hear your colleague taking credit for the project you’ve just completed.
- When you have to wait 5 seconds to skip the advertisements on the YouTube you want to watch.
- When you’ve put a heap of clothes in your online trolley and come back to the site 24 hours later to find them not there and you have to start all over again.
- When you run out of phone data and you were just about to msg back your Tinder date from Thursday night.
- When you get to the end of your TV series and have to wait 7 months till they bring out the next series.
- When you find your plane seat on an international flight and realise that you’ve landed a spot next to a screaming baby for the next 17 hours.
- The spinning wheel of death on your computer when you’ve been working on something for 4 hours.
- Getting a parking ticket.
- When you leave the club to check up on your friend and get told you’re not allowed back inside (even though you were gone minus 10 seconds).
- When you know what you’re saying is right, but keep getting told you’re wrong.
- When you get a pointless text at 3am and then can’t get back to sleep.
- When your friend comes over and you’re watching “Stranger Things” and starts asking you who the characters are and what’s going on.
- When you’re on a diet and your friends are eating KFC right beside you.
- When you discover your besties have had a ‘girl’s night’ and you weren’t invited.