If you’re fortunate enough to have a job you can do from home, it’s highly advised that you do so, given the severity of the current COVID-19 situation. And typical of humans and our penchant for a good ol’ lol (even in the darkest of times), some REALLY funny memes and tweets have come out about working from home. We’ve collated our faves below…
- Here’s the story.
— Stephen Clarke (@stephenwclarke) March 11, 2020
2. LOL, yeh nothing hey.
3. ‘Next Christmas you’re literally getting nothing’.
— Joe Bowers (@Joe_bowz) March 13, 2020
4. The whole benefit of WFH is wasted.
5. There’s always one colleague who bloody LOVES a long-ass meeting.
6. Awkward if you can’t keep your plants alive…
— Ted Goas (@TedGoas) March 10, 2020
7. Shut your pie hole, Harry.
8. ‘Hi, hello, howdy, hey’.
9. I swear to remain diligent!
10. Or turn it into a drinking game and get LIT.
— WhitneyPaulsen (@WhitneyTolzin) March 16, 2020
11. Who found my diary?
12. There’s nowhere to hide.