Sometimes sales suck. Like you get all excited about it but then it’s like the sad dregs of shit that didn’t sell in sizes anywhere near yours. Don’t love that for me.
Which is why I’m so bloody thrilled about Showpo’s mid-year sale as it’s actually on fire and has heaps of good shit. Do love that for me!
Jane and I are THIS excited about the sale…
Here are my fave items I’ve added to my cart from the mid-year sale…
- I’ve been wearing this jacket since I started at Showpo 3-years ago. We keep bringing it back because it’s the perfect light-wash oversized denim jacket.
- I obvs wouldn’t wear that stupid belt over the top of swimmers (our stylist honestly probably would she’s that extra) but am in LOVE with the cut and shade of this one-piece.
- If this hat isn’t the biggest tropical vaycay vibe, I don’t know what is. And who doesn’t need a pair of cat-eye tort sunnies in their life?
- It’s getting cold AF at Showpo HQ so I’m bloody obsessed with jumpers. I’d wear this sweater dress belted, with stockings and OTT boots.
- Guys this dress is reduced to $42. Yes, you read that right. It’s so flattering and perfect for wedding season, especially if you have a black-tie soiree in the ol’ cal.
- As a magpie in my former life, I’ve never met sequins I wasn’t a massive fan of. Buy this dress in a size larger than you generally are for ultimate 60s disco vibes.
- Shocker, another jumper in my cart! But I couldn’t leave this bad boy, it’s so soft and pink and pretty. TBH I’ll probs style it in exactly the same way and take all the cred.
- You could wear this to so many places, I just love the cut; the wide-leg pants perfectly offset the low neckline. Get yours here.