In our second installment of Halloween 2018, I bring to you, well… this thing. I have no idea what to call her… Undead? Skull glam? Two-faced!? Anyway, I really like this creative Halloween makeup look because it’s creepy but still cute and you still get to show off your pretty head.
As mentioned, I had a couple of pics I used for inspo so I’ve popped them here:
Products used: for this creative Halloween makeup look:
- GLAMGLOW Mega Illuminating Moisturizer
- Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow – It’s formulated with pearly pigments that bounce light of your skin.
- KAT VON D BEAUTY Signature Brow Precision Pencil
- M.A.C Studio Waterweight Foundation – Super sheer and lightweight, watching the footage back I should have used something with better coverage for this look TBH.
- White Face Paint – Any party store or Kmart/Big W etc should sell this.
- RCMA – Translucent Powder – Necessary for setting.
- Zoeva All Night Long Palette [Alien Persona & 15 Minutes Of Fame]
- Black Face Paint
- KVD Dagger Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- BLINC Eyeliner – I’m not linking this as I wouldn’t actually recommend it, it’s so messy to use.
- Sephora Concealer – Fave concealer, it’s so hydrating!
- FENTY BEAUTY Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner – SO BLOODY EASY TO USE DESPITE MY F-UPS!
- KVD Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter
- KVD Shade + Light Face Contour Palette
- Erre Due Silky Lip Pencil – The formula and colour range is gorg. I used a pencil as I didn’t want a formula that would smudge with the other side.
- Marc Jacobs Major Volume Mascara – This has been my fave mascara for 6-months now!
- Land Of Lashes – Luxury Faux Mink In Ritz – I cut these in half and only use on outer perimeter :p #quicktip
- L’Oreal Highlighting Palette ‘Wake Up & Glow’
- M.A.C Fix +
- KVD 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade ‘White Out’ – I was getting annoyed with the face paint, which is why I pulled out the big guns – this stuff. It’s crazy thick and pigmented but blends like an absolute dream.
I absolutely LOVE watching and reading about other peoples Halloween costumes, it’s so fun how creative people get! Pop a link below to yours or your fave so I can check it out!