Wonder Woman, Deadpool, Spiderman, and Venom; what were once left at weekend cartoons and comic books are now major blockbuster movies taking the world by a storm. So it’s no surprise that cartoon pop art makeup is trending, as are bright colours in both the makeup and fashion sectors. Here’s my take on the pop art trend, I apologise in advance for the droopy ballsack (you’ll see)…
Products I used to create this cartoon pop art makeup look:
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – How pretty is this primer! It leaves a really lovely tint.
- KVD Lock-It Liquid Foundation – So I’ve only used this foundation a few times now and EVERY time I get skin compliments.
- Sephora Concealer – I keep banging on about this concealer but it really is bloody magic. Covers up imperfections without being cakey or drying.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner ‘Out Of The Blue’ – These liners are SO creamy and pigmented, I used it on my eyes, the tear/balls AND the face dots.
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Thirsty Eyeshadow Palette ‘Submerge & Splash’ – These colours are bomb, check my full review of the palette here.
- M.A.C Fix +
- KVD Dagger Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Lip ‘Romantic’ – Fuchsia AF. Serious bright goals.
- Loreal Kajal Superliner ‘White’ – Guys this is just a must in everyone’s kit. PERFECT for your waterline.
- KVD 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade ‘White Out’ – I’ve already banged on about how good these pomades are, I’ve been using them for everything, they’re so crazy rich!
- KVD 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade ‘Graphite’
I finished the look off with a black wig but given how itchy it was, I doubt I would have lasted long at a party in it!