Creating Vampire makeup looks is probably one of my fave Halloween options each and every year. I legit have a bag full of vampire paraphernalia at home, ready to go. Maybe it was my secret love of the Twilight trilogy back when I was at uni or long-standing love of True Blood; I only stopped watching that show in the later seasons when that naked dead chick started rising from a puddle of blood. My ridiculousness tolerance can only take so much you guys.
Anywho, this year I’ve gone for a glam version without fangs (they gross me out) and contacts (they hurt) but adding them will amp up your extra-ness tenfold.
Products I used to create this vampire makeup look:
- M.A.C Fix +
- The Silk Canvas Protective Primer – I know it’s stupidly expensive but I really wanted to try it and see what all the fuss was about. And the fuss is warranted, it’s flippin’ amazing and does a bang-up ‘smoothing’ job.
- Max Factor Radiant Lift Foundation – This hasn’t been released just yet but it’s really lovely, easy to apply and has medium coverage.
- Max Factor Radiant Lift Concealer – Ditto 👆 Except the coverage isn’t as great as what I usually like in a concealer, but perf for those who prefer something lighter.
- Paula’s Choice Brow Defining Cream Duo
- Lime Crime Venus XL Palette – SUCH a gorgeous palette, the colours are so so pretty.
- Morphe ‘Dark Magic’ & ‘Bling Boss‘ Eyeshadow Palettes – I only used 1 shade from each palette: ‘Berry Treasure’ from ‘Bling Boss’ (it’s a deep foiled purple) and ‘Temptress’ from ‘Dark Magic’ (it’s the best black shadow I’ve found with pigment intensity). Any dark shades from a palette would suffice, you don’t need both!
- KVD Dagger Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Land Of Lashes Luxury Faux Mink In Chic
- KVD 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade ‘Scarlet’
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette – All the face shades a betch could want. This palette is a cult prod for a reason.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked – I got this with a bday gift card. It is boujee AF but I bloody love it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil ‘Venom’ – The UD liners are a must, they are the creamiest lip liner formula I’ve ever tried.
- 3CE Lip Colour ‘Fatal’